CleanGredients, the online resource for green formulation, announces the launch of its new website www.CleanGredients.org. CleanGredients is project of GreenBlue, an environmental nonprofit that equips business with the science and resources to make products more sustainable. CleanGredients is the definitive database of chemical ingredients whose formulations have been pre-approved by the U.S. EPA for use in Safer Choice-labeled products. The new website provides data essential to formulators who are seeking to find suppliers selling chemical ingredients that will help them to obtain the Safer Choice label for their products.
“The redesign of the CleanGredients website is perfectly timed with EPA’s launch of the new Safer Choice label,” said James Ewell, Sustainable Materials Senior Director. “Our customers have responded very positively to the new look of the site, faster access, and simplified administrative features.”
Key features of the revamped website include:
- Easier and faster to navigate site navigation
- More functional ingredient classes available for suppliers to list their products and formulators to use
- New logo for suppliers to use in marketing their products outside of CleanGredients database
- Unlimited number of users per company subscription
- Unlimited products per functional class
- Streamlined user interface to simplify managing accounts
For more information contact James Ewell at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 434.817.1424 x328.