GreenBlue is an environmental nonprofit dedicated to the sustainable use of materials in society. We are a reliable, trusted source of information, bringing together a diversity of stakeholders, and encouraging innovation and best practices in order to promote the creation of a more sustainable economy. Our key projects include the Sustainable Packaging Coalition, How2Recycle, CleanGredients, and the Recycled Material Standard (RMS).
GreenBlue’s Marketing and Communications team is seeking a Marketing Communications Coordinator to join its team. This newly formed position will work closely with the rest of the Marketing Communications team and the project managers in developing and executing marketing campaigns including finding the right channel and delivery mechanism for the messages while following branding guidelines. This position will also work closely with the Senior Events Manager in our events production and delivery, connecting event management with our organization’s marketing messaging. This is a remote position based in the Continental US.
- Are creative, have an outstanding work ethic, a can-do attitude, and are a problem solver
- Are organized, assertive and self-motivated, and self-reliant
- Enjoy people and are good are building relationships with stakeholders
- Possess exceptional attention to detail
- Enjoy working in collaboration with a team in a fast-paced environment
- Strive to communicate effectively
- Are flexible and adaptive
- Enjoy both strategy and implementation
- Are comfortable navigating more complex terminology around sustainability and packaging
- Possess a demonstrated passion or commitment to sustainability or related environmental issues
The Marketing Communications Coordinator will:
- Develop and implement Marketing Communications strategies for GreenBlue projects including but not limited to: website presence and messaging, email marketing campaigns, social media campaigns, and media partnerships fulfillment.
- Design project resources such as reports, guidance documents, brochures
- Be a great writer, able to distill complex information into digestible pieces
- Support GreenBlue Events production with customer service and data integration tasks, preparing and assisting with slide decks organization, signage production, and onsite coordination.
- Learn how to run virtual events and support event teams in these activities
- Take an active role as part of the Marketing Communications and Events team onsite at GreenBlue events and site visits
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and minimum 5 years of related work experience or an equivalent combination, including at least 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience developing communications, media, and engagement strategies and measuring results. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent graphic design skills and working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, email marketing systems, and social media channels.
- Proficiency with SalesForce
- Some knowledge of HTML preferred.
- Experience cultivating and managing relationships with media partners and vendors.
- Experience in preparing digital and printed collateral materials.
- Experience fostering an environment of creativity and professional growth.
- Experience working in a matrixed environment and designing, collaborating, and implementing multiple projects.
In addition to working with an amazing group of people, you’ll receive:
- Competitive salary
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Medical, dental, vision, and other plans
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Competitive PTO
- Paid holidays
To apply for this position please send over: Cover Letter, Resume, Portfolio, and list of references (3) to Barbara Fowler, Director of Marketing and Communications at email@example.com.